Immersion In India
Rates, deposits and refund policy for the India course 2017 are as following:
Price : 1000€ until 1st October - 1200€ afterwards
Prices are only for teaching and do not include: flights, accommodation, food etc
For this immersion a 500€ non-refundable deposit has to be made
Your place on the course will only be guaranteed when the deposit has been recieved.
The deposit is payable by cheque or via bank transfer, paypal or Western Union (any extra tranfer charges will be billed to you).
Code of Conduct
Guidelines for getting the most out of the course :
• Students are only accepted if they are taking part in the full course timetable, from start to finish. Only in certain cases with older students can this rule be relaxed.
• In order to have time to acclimatize to India, it is recommended to arrive AT LEAST a week before.
• Students should not practice ANY other techniques during the course duration.
• Students should not give or receive any type of massage or bodywork during the course.
Attending class :
• Students should come on an empty stomach for morning practice (fruits or tea/coffee/milk maybe be taken 30 min’s before practice) and should have finished eating at least 4 hours before afternoon sessions.
• For the practice of Yoga, a vegetarian & highly digestible diet is recommended. Ask your teachers for more info on the subject.
• Come to session freshly bathed and always wash fully after class.
• Yoga clothes (Shorts/tshirts/leggings are good, not baggy trousers!) should be clean and only worn for yoga practice (not the clothes you wear in everyday life)
• You should arrive at the Yoga centre at least 10 minutes before course start time.